Sunday Worship Services: 8:30AM and 10:30AM
Wednesday Evening Services: 7:00PM to 8:00PM (6:30PM Youth)
Come as you are, but don’t stay that way! Here is what to expect on your first visit.
Christian Life Church is a place where everyone is welcome! We are a non-denominational Christian Church that is open to everyone. We believe that God’s house should be friendly, inviting, and filled with joy so that is the kind of environment we strive for.
- Sunday morning worship service starts both at 8:30AM and 10:30AM but feel free to come early to hang out. Sunday service generally lasts about an hour and a half.
- Wednesday night service starts at 7:00 PM (6:30 PM for youth) and lasts about an hour.
- Services start with a time of praise and worship. At CLC we worship with both traditional hymns and contemporary worship music. Our heart is to “make a joyful noise to the Lord” (Psalm 100:1).
- There is no dress code, people dress however they want at CLC from suits to shorts. We care more that you are there with us then how you dress.
- Sunday Service Children’s Ministry: Kids from 1 year to pre-school can be securely checked into our nursery before service begins (10 minutes before either service time) and children from kindergarten to 6th Grade join us for worship and then are dismissed for Navigators (K-2) & Vanguard (3-6) before the sermon. Children 7th grade and older are invited to join the church for the full service in the sanctuary.
- If you’re visiting for the first time, you can fill out our connect card here and get your kids ready to be checked in on your first Sunday visit (just add them as “household members” on the form). Connect Card – Christian Life Church Cedar Rapids (churchcenter.com)
- Wednesday Night Childcare: There are no children’s classes on Wednesday nights, but there is childcare for children from 1 year to about age 7. Older children are invited to join the main service with their friends and family.
- Wednesday Night Youth Group: We offer youth group from 6:30PM-8:00PM on Wednesday nights. Youth ages 7th – 12th grade are welcome to join us explore God’s Word and have fun together. There will be an activity to start the evening at 6:30PM, then the youth will join the adults for worship and then go have their own time of devotion & teaching.
JOIN THE FAMILY
Our church is a family! If you know Christ as Savior, you are part of that family, and we would love to get to know you more. If not, take this as an invitation to join the family and to come live life with us!